Who is eligible for services?
Any parent or guardian can apply for child support services. Parents or guardians receiving public assistance will automatically be referred to The Department of Child Support Services by the Health and Human Services Department.

Show All Answers

1. How do I open a case with the Department of Child Support Services?
2. I haven't received my child support check. Has a payment been sent out?
3. Where do I mail my child support payments?
4. What is the cost of your services?
5. Who is eligible for services?
6. Why is it important to establish paternity?
7. Can you help me get custody or visitation with my children?
8. Where can I find employment services to fulfill my child support obligations and or to comply with my seek work order?