What do I do If my child is abducted?

File a police report immediately and provide the police a copy of your most recent custody/visitation order signed by a judge. If there is no court order, contact a lawyer or legal clinic right away for help in getting a custody order from the court. Ask the law enforcement officer to enter your child in the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) computer system as a missing person. You can also call the Colusa County District Attorney Child Abduction Unit at 530-458-0507. You may also be assisted by a children’s organization such as the National Center For Missing and Exploited Children at (800) 843-5678

Show All Answers

1. What do I do If my child is abducted?
2. What is a Preliminary Hearing?