- Health & Human Services
- Public Health
- Medical Marijuana ID Card
Medical Marijuana ID Card
Medical Marijuana ID Card Program (MMICP)
The Colusa County Department of Public Health accepts applications for Medical Marijuana Identification Cards from qualified patients and caregivers.
Applications accepted by appointment only:
Monday and Wednesday
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
To make an appointment please call (530) 458-0380.
For general information about the California Medical Marijuana Program, please refer to the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) by clicking here.
MMICP Appointment Information
Before your appointment:
- Download an Appointment Check List online (PDF) En Espanol aquí (PDF).
- Obtain written documentation from your doctor for use of medical marijuana. The doctor can use the "Written Documentation for patient’s Medical Record", CDPH 9044 (PDF) or CDPH 9044 (en español). Ask your doctor to place a copy in your medical records.
- Complete an Application Renewal Form, CDPH 9042 (PDF), or CDPH 9042 (PDF)(en español)
- Call (530) 458-0380 to confirm your appointment. Bring all of the items listed on the Appointment Check List with you to your appointment.
After Submitting Your Application
- It can take up 35 days to receive your Medical Marijuana Identification Card.
- To ensure delivery, we will contact you to pick-up your ID card when it is available.
- The doctor’s license is verified with the Medical Board of California or the Osteopathic Medical Board of California.
- The doctor’s recommendation is verified with the doctor’s office.
For more information, please contact:
Colusa County Department of Public Health
Medical Marijuana Identification Card Program (MMICP)
251 E. Webster Street
Colusa, CA 95932