- Charter Trip Rate: $100 per hour with a 2 hour minimum
- Due to federal regulations governing the use of transit buses for private charters, a charter bus service shall not interfere with regularly scheduled service to the public or compete unfairly with private operators where private operators are willing and able to provide charter bus service.
- Passenger capacity is 19 passengers or 15 passenger with 2 wheel chairs
- Food and drink may be brought on board in a closed container (not consumed) for charter activities.
- A cleaning fee ($250.00) may apply for charter, depending on the service provided.
- Charters are scheduled upon the availability of drivers. Drivers are not required to work charter trips.
Colusa County Transit Agency
715 D Street
Colusa, CA 95932
Monday through Friday
7am to 5pm