- Wheelchairs must have an operable and effective braking system. It must remain engaged at all times while on the lift and while the vehicle is in motion.
- Wheelchairs will be tied down to the floor. Wheelchairs must not exceed 30 inches in width and 48 inches in length and cannot weigh more than 600 pounds when occupied.
- Drivers cannot take wheelchairs up or down steps or on steep ramps that do not meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards. Ramps must be sloped at no more than a 1-inch rise for each 12 inches of horizontal travel, and be equipped with rails on each side, which prevent the wheels of the chair from rolling off the edge.
- Colusa County Transit Agency (CCTA) is not an ambulance service. We are part of the public transportation system.
- Your ride will be shared with the public and will be provided on a first come, first served basis.
- Neither the driver nor the vehicle is equipped to provide medical care.
- Passengers must comply with public health standards while on the bus.
- We are not able to transport passengers who constitute a public health or safety hazard to themselves or others, due to bleeding, loss of body fluids, urgent medical conditions, contagious illness, or unsafe behavior. Persons who require constant medical monitoring should not use this service.
For more information please contact:
Colusa County Transit
715 D Street
Colusa, CA 95932
Monday through Friday
7am to 5pm