Permits & Applications
We are so excited! Our Online Permit Portal is now LIVE and ACTIVE!
This will allow applicants to apply for permits, track their application status, to request inspections, and communicate directly with the County staff processing their permits through an easy to use web-based interface. Any computer or mobile device connected to the internet can access the County's Online Permit Portal.
The following applications and documents are available through the Planning Department:
- Application for an Administrative Permit (DOC)
- Application for a Home Occupation Administrative Permit (PDF)
- Application for a Second Dwelling Unit Administrative Permit (PDF)
- Application for Major Use Permits, Tentative Parcel Maps, Tentative Subdivision Maps, General Plan Amendments, and/or Zoning Amendments (DOC)
- Application for Minor Use Permits, Minor Variances, and Amendments to Use Permits (DOC)
- Application for a Lot Line Adjustment (PDF)
- Application for a Natural Gas Well (DOC)
- Fee Schedule (XLS)
- Advisory regarding the Department of Fish and Game Fee Requirement (PDF)
- Authorization and Indemnification Agreement (PDF) - This MUST accompany all applications submitted.
Please note: Prepayment of any current and delinquent taxes shall be required on all parcels affected by proposed boundary adjustments.
Land Conservation Contracts (Williamson Act)
For More Information
The above applications should be submitted to the Planning Department at:
220 12th Street
Colusa, CA 95932
For more information, please contact the department at (530) 458-0480.