SCHOLARLY RESEARCH DATABASES
Explora provides full text access to scholarly journals, magazines, reference books, and news sources, including Consumer Reports, Time Magazine and AP video.
Gale Virtual Reference Database (GVRD)
The GVRD provides access to more than 12,000 eBooks from over 100 industry-leading publishers for every discipline and a unique research experience. You can access reference materials from "how-to" to health to homework help, eBooks on GVRD using your library card. The reference materials will help with reports and homework on demand.
MAS Ultra- School Edition
MAS Ultra provides full text for:
- more than 158,000 biographies and primary source documents, hundreds of reference books
- an Image Collection containing photos, maps, flags, and color PDFs
- expanded full-text journal and magazines dating back to 1975, including American History, Archaeology, Astronomy, Bioscience, Civil War Times, CollegeXpress, Nation, National Review, New Scientist, Popular Science, Smithsonian, World War II, and much more
The peer-reviewed scholarly database will help with all of your research and homework needs 24-7 with a library card.
JOB SEARCH TOOLS
Glass Door - Search millions of job listings, see employee salaries, and read reviews from employees on numerous companies.
Online Writing Lab (OWL)
OWL offers over 200 free resources including:
- Writing and Teaching Writing
- Grammar and Mechanics
- Style Guides
- ESL (English as a Second Language)
- Job Search and Professional Writing
Transportation & Automotive Resources
Drivers Education Program
Includes lessons and practice tests specific to the State of California, is regularly updated with current laws and regulations. Free.
Chilton Auto Manuals