The Colusa County Literacy Council is a nonprofit organization comprised of community volunteers and agency representatives dedicated to developing and supporting adult literacy programs in Colusa County.
The purpose of the Council is to:
- Aid in the recruitment and retention of adult learners;
- Aid in the recruitment, training & retention of tutors for the literacy program;
- Promote and support the activities of the literacy program;
- Promote and support literacy activities and efforts in Colusa County;
- Work cooperatively with other literacy projects in the State of California and other national literacy programs.
President: Jerry Gonzales, County Citizen
Vice President: Ginger Harlow, First 5 Colusa
Treasurer: Carissa Bowers, Colusa CAPC
Members: Gloria Estrada, Donna Critchfield, Juliann Cheney, Dawn Gonzales, Sara Safford, Lydia Medina, Nancy Salm, and Rob Wilson