- Due to Federal regulations governing the use of transit buses for private charters, the charter bus service shall not interfere with regularly scheduled service to the public or compete unfairly with private operators where private operators are willing and able to provide charter bus service.
- Passenger capacity is 19 passengers or 16 passengers and 2 wheelchairs.
- Food and drinks may be brought on board the bus for charter activities. Arrangements should be made, and a cleaning fee may be required.
- Charters are scheduled upon the availability of a driver. Drivers are not required to work charter trips.
- Current charter rates are available by contacting the Transit office.