Service Animals and Pets
- Small pets and non-service or guide animals are allowed only if owners comply with the following rules.
- All pets, except guide and service dogs must be in a commercially made pet carrier or cage that can be safely placed on the passenger’s lap and does not require a separate seat.
- Please tell the dispatcher when an animal will be riding.
- The animal must be completely enclosed within the pet carrier or cage at all times.
- The carrier or cage must be constructed so that no bedding material or pet waste can exit.
- The animal must not interfere with, disrupt, or disturb any service or guide animals on the vehicle.