eBooks & eAudiobooks
hoopla digital library
hoopla digital provides online and mobile access to eBooks, audiobooks, comics, music, movies, and TV. With hoopla and a valid library card, patrons can borrow, instantly stream, and download dynamic content via hoopla’s mobile app or www.hoopladigital.com. Simple to access and use, with no waiting and no hassles, all you need to get started is your library card and a web browser, smart phone, or tablet. Sign up today!
hoopla digital is offered thanks to a grant from the California State Library.
Overdrive eBooks & eAudiobooks
Our largest eBook collection includes current, popular fiction, non-fiction, and video. Available anywhere using the overdrive app and library card. Instructions for personal devises.
With over 50,000 eBook titles in the shared collection, Enki provides library patrons with a turnkey, ready-made, librarian-curated collection of popular fiction and nonfiction genres including romance, mysteries, travel, technical, crafts, cooking and more. Of particular interest are more than 900 graphic novels! Available anywhere using your library card.
BookFlix Stream animated adaptations of picture books from Scholastic, Inc.
Scholarly Databases & Journals
Explora provides full text access to scholarly journals, magazines, reference books, and news sources, including Consumer Reports, Time Magazine and AP video.
MAS Ultra- School Edition
MAS Ultra provides full text for:
- more than 158,000 biographies and primary source documents, hundreds of reference books
- an Image Collection containing photos, maps, flags, and color PDFs
- expanded full-text journal and magazines dating back to 1975, including American History, Archaeology, Astronomy, Bioscience, Civil War Times, CollegeXpress, Nation, National Review, New Scientist, Popular Science, Smithsonian, World War II, and much more
The peer-reviewed scholarly database will help with all of your research and homework needs with a library card.
Archives Unbound addresses students and scholars’ pressing need to see primary, unpublished archival documents. There is no better way to study the past than through consultation of primary source documents. Archives Unbound presents topically-focused digital collections of historical documents that support the research and study needs of scholars and students at the college and university level.
Archives Unbound is sponsored by the California State Library, all you need is a Colusa County Free Library card to access the database.
RG Digital Magazines
Formerly Zinio for Libraries, RB Digital Magazines allows you to access current and back issues of more than 165 popular magazines: news, business, entertainment, fashion, and more. Available anywhere with RB Ditigal Magazines app and your library card.
To get started
- Log in with your Library card, then create a RB Digital Magazine account to borrow magazines
- You can borrow magazines via a web browser to read now on your PC, Mac or mobile
- Download the RB Digital Magazine app to read offline on your iPad, iPhone, Android, Kindle HD/HDX
- Magazines in the collection are always available with no returns and no due dates
NOTE: You can only read single issues of magazines in the app. Use RB Digital Magazines online site to browse for magazine to checkout or to download new issues.