- Exact fare only. Drivers do not carry change. If required to make a stop for change you will be charged for the extra stop.
- Pay upon entering the bus. To help in keeping the driver on time, please have the correct amount of fare or ticket ready when the bus arrives to pick you up.
- You may NOT pay at the end of the trip.
- Rides will NOT be provided without full payment of fares.
- Passengers are not allowed to ask other passengers for fares.
- A one-way trip is completed each time the passenger arrives at a scheduled destination.
- Shirts, shoes, and pants/shorts must be worn at all times.
- No eating, drinking or smoking.
- No loud music, radios, or other sound-generating equipment.
- No abusive, threatening, or obscene language, or gestures.
- No changing of clothes or diapers.
- No unsealed liquids.
- No hazardous materials or weapons of any kind shall be brought on board.
- Passengers needing respirators or portable oxygen are able to bring them on the transit bus.
- A personnel attendant may ride with you when needed. We do not provide attendants.
- All carry-on articles must fit without obstructing aisles or taking up additional seating.
- Colusa County Transit may refuse service to persons endangering other passengers, the driver, or the vehicles.
- Riders who engage in physical abuse or cause physical injury to another rider or driver may be subject to immediate and permanent suspension and possible criminal prosecution.
Any questions, please contact:
Colusa County Transit
715 D Street
Colusa, CA 95932
Monday through Friday
7am to 5pm