- The first step in applying for a job with the County of Colusa is to obtain a County employment application form and job flyer for the position that you are interested in. These items can be found below. You may also contact the Human Resources Department by email, by phone at (530) 458-0420, or in person at:
250 5th Street
Colusa, CA 95932
- Required application materials are posted on all job flyers. It is imperative that you review the job flyer, as each position has a unique set of requirements.
- Faxed application packets will not be accepted.
- Application packets are typically screened within 10 to 15 business days after submission deadline. Applicants will be notified about their application results via postal mail or email.
- Please note, there are specific positions that are recruited through Merit System Services (MSS). For MSS recruitments, applications must be submitted through the MSS website.
- Colusa County participates in E-Verify. View the Notice of E-Verify Participation and the Right to Work posters (PDF).
For more information regarding the application process view our frequently asked questions page.
- General instructions and guidelines regarding our application process.
Current Employment Opportunities
To view a list of our current open positions please view job flyers.
Follow us on LinkedIn: County of Colusa
For More Information
If you need assistance with writing a cover letter or resume, please visit the Purdue OWL website for writing tips and sample documents.
For more information about Colusa County employment opportunities, please contact the Human Resources Department at (530) 458-0420.